Thursday, August 24, 2006

Austin embarrassment

Dear God Dallas Austin's not the brightest spark is he?

Shouting his mouth off about his take on jail in UAE along with a quote on how his accommodation was and how long he expected to be there.........

“I wasn’t in prison, it was nothing like that,” he clarifies, adding that the facility where he was kept had plasma TVs and other creature comforts. “Knowing that I was gonna leave this place, I had one of the best experiences I could ever have.”

The Weasel still wonders why they went to the effort of trying him.

3 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

How amusing!

Clicking on the link to read the article, and all I can see around the article is banner ads for blackplanet.com with the slogan Get what you deserve.

I don't think that he did! :-)

BTW - the banners ads change everytime the link is clicked, so I may be the only person who sees these ads!

1:03 pm  
Blogger secretdubai said...

Are you gone for good? We're doing our routine cull of "dead" blogs and so hope yours isn't dead, it has always been one of my favourites.

2:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there,
we, Ali & Musaed, just started a podcast about our daily lives in Kuwait and we would like you to come and listen to it at
deera-chat.blogspot.com
and then let us know what you think at
deera.chat@gmail.com

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home