Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Arrogant pink peril prowls the Springs

This is simply priceless, and of course she is lying through her teeth, either that or her dog has a serious incontinence problem, no dog craps 3 times on a single walk.

So not only will she not pick up her dog's shit but she won't even clean her own shoes, forcing her poor maid to do it.

Do you have any idea how you look Pink Pants?

Good Samaritan act led to dog fouling complaint

Wednesday, 01 March 2006

In reponse to Concerned Resident of Meadows 7, I am the lady whose dog unfortunately fouled your path. I always go out armed with bags to pick up my dog's mess. On the day you complain of, I had picked up and disposed of several "accidents".

Nearing the end of our walk, I met a child who was trying unsuccessfully to carry an armful of toys to a friend's house to play. I offered the child my last "poop" bag to prevent her from dropping the toys, perhaps in the middle of the road where she could have been run over.

It appears that this Good Samaritan act has made me and my dog the object of your neighbourly anger. Please, Concerned Resident, rest assured that in future I will take many more bags with me when out walking.

I too do not enjoy stepping in dog faeces, and have at times in the past had to ask my maid to clean it off the bottom of my shoes. She always complains of the smell!

Pink Pants, Dubai

2 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

I read that this morning and howled with laughter!

It made my dentist visit somewhat bearable!

1:45 pm  
Blogger Seabee said...

Yet another hoax letter, no doubt about it.

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home